5.13.2004

new and improved

You probably didn't notice, but this was once my old blog on my old website. The website will eventually be dismantled, or fall into disuse or something, the important parts saved and possibly resurrected elsewhere. I was just going to forget about it and focus on my other one, but sometimes I want to write, and I can't write like that all the time, and sometimes I like analyzing things, explaining a thought process and what not. This blog did however get some severe editing. Heh, I mentioned something about not trying hiding things that were in my blog in my last post, and then I went and deleted most of my posts. Went from something like 75 down to 15 posts. But the real reason why wasn't because I wanted to hide things. I just wanted to slim down those damn archive links on the right. 75 posts sporadically placed over a time frame of 3 years or so, and considering archives are monthly, even if it's just 1 post that month, yeah, that's a lot of archive links. Most of it was crap, but I tried to save the interesting stuff. Well, here's to hoping that this blog doesn't end up like the one it spawned from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home